Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jasmin

Well, I know it isn't knitting related, but friends asked if my kitten, Jasmin had a tail because in all her previous photos, it was hidden.

Jasmin seems to be interested in the Chinchilla cage, not the chins. When they move around, she only briefly looks at them.


This is the first time that she jumped up onto something. She looked around from this new vantage point for a really long time. I have a feeling she is going to be a climber later.


I have no idea what she is seeing in this one. She would run back and forth across the room if I made the slightest movements. Silly girl.


do you suppose she knows that her kitty litter is in that green tub and the blue bag? LOL!

Okay, Stacy and Carol, does this satisfy your questions about where her tail is? LOL!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

OMG so cute! I think you need a laser pointer to play with her. My old grumpy cat still chases the red dot and "catches" it like she did when she was a kitten.

photogirl72 said...

Yeah, I am going to pick one up this weekend. She really needs to have something to burn off her energy, especially just before bedtime. Ugh!