Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hi ho, hi ho, off to knit I go....


So, this is my progress so far with Ande's laptop case. Yes it looks really wide, but it will be folded in half and sewn together. Then it will be felted which makes it shrink by about 1/3rd. I am really dreading working on this thing today. I still need to add about 8 inches to it before I can sew it up. I wanted it finished yesterday, but I just couldn't bring myself to work on it more than a few minutes at a time. Oh well.

I also have found that I keep thinking about working on my Seascape Stole and the Caribbean Clapotis. I haven't worked on either in a week. Bummer.

Ted's socks haven't been touched in several weeks. I just need to get Ande's case done. I think once it is done, I will be more inclined to work on the socks.

No comments: