Monday, July 21, 2008

Its Done!!!!!!

So, I finally knuckled down and finished Ande's Laptop Case. I really, really hope she likes it.

I have started working on Cathy's cabled scarf again. I want her scarf to be the next thing that I finish then Mr.D's socks. Her birthday comes up before his first cold weather hunting trip, so I am hoping that I've made the right choice. Cathy's scarf shouldn't take that long though. She isn't asking for a great big long thing, so all is good. Granted, I'm having to modify the pattern a little, so I may be making it more complicated than it needs to be. We shall see.

Jasmin keeps attacking my Seascape knitting, so I am going to put it away and only work on it during the Knit2gether meetings.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I was totally imagining the grey stripe to go the other way. Im glad you are done and get to move on.

photogirl72 said...

Oh, me too! I am so glad to be done with it.