Sunday, July 6, 2008

Knitting and a gutted kitchen


I am so tired of Ande's laptop case. It is solid pink and boring.... I am only about 1/8 of the way done. Grrrr!


On an exciting, OMG note. Our kitchen was gutted today. Our oven, stove, dishwasher and all of the cabinets are gone. Mom and I will be going to pick flooring tomorrow. Unfortunately we will be getting linoleum. We wanted tile, but because we have a raised floor, the tiles cannot flex with the subfloor and will crack. Anyway, that is what we have been told. One of my projects for tomorrow is to call Tile City and find out. The more we talk about it, the more we want tile, we just don't know if we can have it or not.



Also, I have to make a few other calls. Joy.

Jasmin is still so small and light that when she stood on Samira's keys, nothing happened. LOL! Maybe she wanted to help mommy.

She sacked out after long minutes of playing. LOL!!!

2 comments:

DFNoJunk said...

Hi,

My kitchen has some flooring that might work for you. I posted about here. Carpet One did a fine job and I'm still happy with it two years later.

Good luck with your kitchen and your kitty :-)

photogirl72 said...

Since posting this blog, we have solved our flooring problem for the most part. We have to go under the house to measure how far apart our studs are, if we are 16 inches on center, we can have tile!!! Yay! If they are further than that, we are going to go with laminate or linoleum. We have both picked out already, we just want to make absolutely sure we can't do tile first.