Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Knitting a scarf with lost yarn.

Okay, so, I'm supposed to be knitting a scarf for my best friend. I've lost the yarn! I know it must be in my house somewhere, I just can't seem to find it. I am hoping that it will turn up this week. I can't believe I've completely lost the yarn. The damn scarf is only 1/5 done!!!

So, this weekend will be spent going through some boxes I packed up a couple weeks ago. I have a feeling I packed the yarn up thinking that I would be unpacking that same box... I know weird and silly of me.

Meanwhile, I am just trying to work on Ande's laptop case. I need to get it done soon because I ordered new yarn for the Seascape pattern. I know that I will want to start the Seascape Stole as soon as the yarn arrives even if I don't have Ande's case done. So, my goal for the next couple days is to just knit. It must get done!

No comments: