Monday, July 21, 2008

The scarf

I've frogged the first scarf I was knitting for Cathy and I've started this one. You may think they look the same, but instead of having 3 cables, it now only had 2. I felt the 3 cabled one was just going to be to wide to be comfortable for Cathy. And, right now, she needs a scarf that is going to be cozy, comfortable, comforting... Well, you get the picture. LOL!

I keep looking at my Seascape stole, but I can't get Jasmin to leave me alone if I'm working on it, so I'm just going to try to get this scarf done and then move on to MrD's socks. I already said that, didn't I? Oh well.

I've been listening to Lime n Violet's old podcasts. Just love those girls. I've also been listening to Emmylou Harris. I've always loved her voice, but never bought a cd. Well, my good friend Sonya sent me Wrecking Ball. It is from 1995 and I've wanted it since then, just never managed to get it. Thanks to Sonya, I now have it, and I've put it in the itunes, so I don't have to worry about scratching the cd, ever. lol.

Anyway...

No comments: