Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tale of two Movies

This, is a tale. A tale of two movies.

Yesterday, Ted and I met at Movies 8 to see Kung-fu Panda with Jack Black playing Poe the overweight Panda. It was a really cute movie. One that I will buy when it comes out on DVD. As we were leaving the theater, Ted pointed at the Wanted movie poster and said he was thinking about going to see it later that night and asked if I wanted to. I was all for it!

So, at 10:00 pm we sat in Movies 8 yet again watching Wanted. It was very different. It was like watching a comic book come to life. Ted and I really liked the movie. I have a feeling I will be purchasing it as well.

Now, yes there was a few hours in the day before the first movie, and yes, I did do a little knitting, but not a lot. I wish I had done more. I am woefully behind on Ande's laptop case. After the first movie, I did not get any knitting done at all. Oh! Wait! I got one row done. Who knows, maybe what is really going on is that I'm knitting so fast you can't see me. LOL!

I really wanted to get Ande's case done so that I could get back to my Caribbean Clapotis.

Oh well. I will have tons of time to knit in August. I'll be house/dog sitting for 2 1/2, so I should be able to get a lot done then.

No comments: