Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whales Road Seascape and the forgotten Case

I know it doesn't look like much, but that is the beginnings of the Seascape Stole designed by Kieran Foley. This is my second attempt at this stole. My first one was in red yarn that just didn't go with the pattern. Also, I had misread the chart a bit and since Kieran himself was kind enough to let us in the ravelry group know how the stitches were really supposed to be, I am knitting it the right way this time with an wonderful yarn. Malabrigo Lace 100% baby Merino. The colorway is called Whales Road, that is why I've named this stole Whales Road Seascape. I know, not very imaginative of me.

I am going to try to get 10 rows of the stole done today, then go back to working on Ande's Laptop case. I am so sick of it.... I think it is the pink making me crazy. I've never really been that big of a fan of pink, and this thing is pretty obnoxious.

My Caribbean Claoptis is calling my name as well, but I have told myself that I cannot work on it at all until Ande's case is done! Plus, I still have Ted's socks to work on. Oh geez, no wonder I never get anything done!

No comments: