Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ho Hum

So, I'm at work. I have half the audit done. I realized after I'd already closed that section out and cannot go back, that I used the previous days numbers not todays. Arg! I wish that I had the passwords to go back and do a redo! They should give the auditors those passwords. Seriously!!!

I hope it doesn't mess up the home office part of the audit, but I think it will. Oh well. Its my mess up, I'll just have to let the gm know about it, so it can be dealt with.

I haven't been doing any knitting, writing or much of anything. Mostly I've been dinking around on the net and sleeping. I feel so tired all the time. I think it is mostly because working two graveyard shifts and then the rest of the week I am a day time person, it throws my system off really badly.

My cousin Jeron tells me that he got a sponsorship for his skateboarding. I'm very proud of the little booger!!! He's 12 years old and really seems to like skating. Who knows, maybe he will be the next skateboarding star!

No comments: