Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dating and whatnot

Well, Ted and I went to see the new 007 movie. It was actually really good, but I found that the ending seemed to be unfinished. I liked it though.

After the movie, we had dinner at Logan's. Yum! Love steak. Then we just hung out for a few hours. He invited me to go to Reno with him to visit with friends, but I had to decline. I am sitting here at work now wishing I was there in Reno with him. They really aren't in Reno, they are in a small town just east of there, but I can't remember the name of it.

We went to Petsmart as well. I needed to pick up a food/feeder for Jasmin. While I am house/dog sitting for the next month, I can't go home to give her fresh food every day, so to save mom from having to do it, I got a dispenser for her to use.

It was hard to say goodnight at the end of the night. I like being with Ted a lot. He's always been a good friend and a good boyfriend. Don't know what we are now. Somewhere in between maybe?

The cold weather has been really hard on me this season. My knee is killing me and it has taxed my other knee, so now both hurt pretty badly.

Well, gotta run and get some work done.

No comments: