Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Knitting Socks

A side view of my socks. These are going faster than I thought they would. I will never try to knit socks one at a time ever again. These are going row by row at the same time on the same needles. Much better.



The yarn that I am using for these socks was the sock blank I ordered from knitpicks.com. Then at a dye party with Stacy, I dyed the bare yarn to these colors. It was a lot of fun and I have actually bought another blank so that Stacy and I can have another dye party. But, we are going to Stitches West first.

After Stitches West, I want to order a couple more sock blanks so that I can dye more than one. I have plans for socks.... So, for those that want socks from me, you need to stand on a peice of paper large enough to trace around your foot and then draw a line across the spot where the front of your leg meets the top of your foot. Cathy, this is a hint for you. LOL!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love them! I will tell your readers that they are no where near as bright on the screen as they are in person. Think 80's Neon Pink folks!

brownII2 said...

hahahah! I love 'em! I'd like mine in 80's Neon LIME, please! Just kidding...any color will be fine with me! I'll trace my foot tonight! LOL