Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not a lot going on

I don't have much to say today. I'm tired. Did some yard work. I planted one of the two lilac bushes we bought, mowed part of the field and that is about all.

Anyway, I have knit2gether tomorrow, that should brighten my day. I like hanging out with Stacy and the others. Hell, I really have found that I like hanging out with Stacy and Kyle. Even Sean. Sean can be acting up and I still like the little booger. It has to be because he's so freaking cute and sweet when he's being good. LOL!

I never thought I'd find someone that I could call my best friend like Cathy. When Cathy moved away, my list of friends became incredibly short. You might be thinking... how can one person make that big of a difference, but it is because at the time, I only had one best friend and she was it. Now I have two best friends. Cathy and Stacy. I wish I could see Cathy even half as much as I get to see Stacy, but she lives in a totally different state now. It so SUCKS!!

Anyway, I haven't had a local best friend since. I've had some relatively close friends, but not like Cathy and Stacy. Thank you Stacy for asking me to come to a knitting group, or rather restarting yours. LOL!

Okay.... I'm wathcing 16 Candles right now. Man I loved that movie back in the day.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I totally agree with you. I had only a few friends and most of them I had very little in common with. It has been nice to have a best friend who is like a sister to me. All I can say is thank God for Ravelry because we would probably never have met without it. Hugs! By the way to Cathy, thanks for sharing Trish with me and I am so glad I have gotten to know you too!

brownII2 said...

My pleasure! Besides, I feel like we are good friends too. I know exactly how the whole 'few friends' thing is! Besides my family you guys are basically it! Don't get me wrong, I have lots of people I'm friendly with, and even a pair that I'm close to but nothing beats best friends! We Rock! LOL