Thursday, February 26, 2009

Packing for Stitches West 2009

I have begun to pack for tomorrow. Stacy and I are going to Stitches West in the morning. I am supposed to be at her house at 5:30 in the morning, so I have to be up at 4:45 am so that I can get showered and ready. It has been a very long time since I got up that early in the morning. Its gonna be rough. I'm gonna set the timer on my coffee pot, so I'll have fresh coffee when I'm ready to leave.

I've been trying to get the heel done on my Sad Dragon socks. not quite there. I want to have the heel done before I leave so that way I don't have to worry about working on it at stitches. I know, it sounds silly, but there is a reason for it. I have a very short attention span. I am afraid that if I don't have the heel done, I'll mess it up while I'm there.

On that note, I need to get moving.

No comments: