Friday, February 6, 2009

Trying to be a photographer is hard business

I have two cites I should share with you all.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/431523/patricia_graves.html
This one is kinda weird. They claim to advertise your work and you get paid for a certain amount of clicks/views of your work. So, if you could please pay me a visit over there and look at all the photos, I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://photogirl72.deviantart.com/gallery/
This one is my deviant art account. You can order prints of my work through this cite, but if you email me, I can give you a much better price. The cite gets a huge commission from the sales, so if you want something let me know instead.

On another note, I have been working on my second pair of socks. They are coming along a lot better than the first pair. Once I finish them, I am going to start Ted's new pair. Then once I get Cathy's tracing, I'll start her's. She'll really like the color I got for her.

I've posted a question on ravelry about a scarf called versatility. I'm hoping someone will answer soon. You see, in the pattern, it talks about the main scarf and then to enlarge the end product there is a "panel" that you knit, but the instructions do not tell you how to attach it.

No comments: