Thursday, February 5, 2009

What the heck?!?!

Well, I'm not sure what the heck is going on. Yesterday I was a happy clam hanging out with Ted. We went and looked at manufactured homes, then we drove up to Shasta Dam to look at the water levels. That was very ugly. The water is scary low. I know people around here are freaking out about where our water is going to come from, but they have all forgotten that we do not own Shasta Lake, we just get to use it for recreation.

We also went to see a friend of the family. Chatted with him for an hour before going to dinner. He paid this time, it was a good dinner, but my tummy was very unhappy. After dinner, we went back to his house and stared at his new fish for a long time. We watched a DVD with his parents called Hancock. I liked it, but I think I would have liked it better in the theater.

Anyway, I got a full day of mixed signals. What is it with me and men who give mixed signals? So, either the full day of the crap, or the rain today has brought me into a bought of depression. I did a quite a bit of crying last night too, so I just don't know what the heck is going on. Maybe it is about to be that time of the month?

I've really had enough of men. I do not mean to say that I am going to switch, but I'm just not looking to be with anyone anymore. I'll just be the crazy cat lady. And the crazy dog lady who knits for everyone even when they don't appreciate it.

Mentioning knitting, I got the toes started on my next pair of socks. I'll take a couple pix today and post them. Ted also let me trace his foot and measure the circumference of his foot as well. I'll be able to knit a better pair of socks for him. Funny, someone who can incite so much confusion in me also gets socks from me. Odd!



No comments: