Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where's the Knitting?

I just realized that I haven't been blogging about my knitting lately. It has been more about my photography and personal life. Not that knitting isn't personal. It isn't a business, it is a hobby that I love. Plus, I'm able to give the finished product away as gifts. Mentioning gifts, I need to get started on Ted's socks soon.

I am still working on my Sad Dragon socks. They are coming right along, but because I've had a thumb bothering me for a few weeks, I stopped knitting for a couple days. It feels better today, so I am hoping that I will be able to knit comfortably at our knitting meeting today. I will be bringing my Sad Dragon socks with me. I would like to have them finished soon. Hopefully by the end of next week.

Versatility hasn't been touched much at all since I started it. I feel bad. I wanted it done, but again, my right thumb just didn't want to hold a needle let alone let me knit. Its been ugly.

Maybe I'll work on it tonight after the knit2gether meeting.

No comments: