Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another yardwork day.

Well, last night I did manage to work on the Woodsman Ted socks. I've got an inch into the toe done. The increases aren't done yet though. I'll be glad when I get past those.

Don helped me get the weed whacker going before leaving to run some errands. Before I could get done, the dang thing ran out of string. What the heck!?! So, I am covered in green mess waiting for Don to come home, and or mom to call because she's ready for me to come get her. I am not going to change my clothes for that. I want to get the weeds off the fence before it gets any worse. One thing about having horses, never had to worry about weeds growing on the fence, they ate everything down before it became a problem. This year the neighbor is going to have to week whack his side too. LOL! He got rid of his goats and we got rid of the horses.

I'd love to get some angora goats, but then I'd have to figure out how to get rid of all the weeds that produce burs. Meh, nevermind.

Well, Don just got home, so I guess it is time to get back to work.

No comments: