Monday, March 2, 2009

A bad day

Today hasn't been a very good day for me. I am fluish and while at Petsmart, I saw a white boxer puppy. I've been crying off and on since.

I also went to Walgreens to pick up my prints of Jasmin. I had filled one of my memory cards to capacity, so I had them burn all the photos to cd for me. It is easier than burning them myself.

While at Walgreens, I found that the Easter stuff is already out. Found some Spiderman head eggs. Yes, I bought a package. The were only $1.99 and I wanted them. Did they make me feel better. For about 5 seconds.

When I got home, the mail had arrived and the Alice in Wonderland sock yarn came. Distracted me for a few minutes. Not long enough though. It sucks. I took some photos of it already, so I will upload them later. I also want to upload some of the Stitches photos too, so that will come later.

The thera flu is kicking in. Need to lay down.

2 comments:

brownII2 said...

I'm sorry you feel bad. I hope you feel better soon! Love you!

BrownCoat said...

Thanks Smatty. I am starting to feel better. I'm just having a feel sorry for myself miss my dog day. Hopefully it will pass soon.

I'm thinking that if I had the puppies now, maybe this wouldn't be happening, I'd be to focused on them to think about how much I miss the meat head.

The flu feels like it is passing a bit. I'm still feeling weak, but I do feel better.