Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finished the heels!

Yes, the title says it all. I have finished the heels of my Sad Dragon socks. Now all I have is the leg portion and cuff. Yay!!! I'm more than half way done. Though, with these socks, I plan to make them taller than the first pair.

I haven't taken new photos yet. I plan to do that tomorrow in the daylight. Granted, there won't be that much more light since it will be cloudy and rainy, but it will be better than night time.

I'm really excited about nearing the end of these socks. They will be my second pair ever. And, they will not be my last. I am going to start Ted's socks right away after finishing these. I would like to think that if I really got going, I could knit a pair of socks a month.... I have more than enough sock yarn to knit a pair a month. As a matter of fact, I have enough to knit two pair a month.

Once Ted's socks are done, I plan to start Joshua's socks. Joshua's are going to be my first pair of socks with a bit of a pattern knit into them. I'm really excited about that. LOL!

Anyway, just wanted to post an update on the Sad Dragons.

Night.

No comments: