Monday, March 2, 2009

God I'm tired!

So, we got home last night in one piece. I'm exhausted, beaten and cranky. I was unfortunately cranky to Stacy. I feel really bad for it and hope that she can forgive me. I hate it when I'm cranky.

I have been cranky all day today. I've lost a long fight with my cell phone. I am going to have to ask for help at the Verizon store, but not until this exhaustion subsides. Don't want to be cranky with them at all.

I've posted pix of all the pretty yarns I bought. Stacy asked me if I had buyers remorse. No, no I don't, but I wish I hadn't spent so much money. One of the yarn's I bought, I kinda wish I hadn't, I like the photos I got from it, but I'm not sure I'm going to like knitting with it.

Well, I think I need to be in bed. I really should have gone to bed hours ago, but I'm just away. oh well.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You were not THAT cranky, just hungry and tired and yes, I forgive you. I also appreciate you driving and stuff, it was Really fun. Hugs!

BrownCoat said...

Thanks Stacy. You are welcome. Next time, we won't let Joshua drive my car. Dang he scared my pants off a couple times.