Monday, March 2, 2009

Stitches West Booty!

This is the yarn and extras that I brought home from Stitches West 2009. I don't know how I did it, but I stayed under budget, but only by a few bucks. I would have been over budget if Stacy had not paid for half the hotel and gas.

7 of the hanks of yarn are Blue Moon Fiber Arts: Socks that Rock. I am hoping that next year I will be able to afford more. Yes, I said more. At $20.00 a hank, I could only get 7 and that really is a lot, but I would have liked to have gotten more.

Though, now that I truly know what Blue Moon Fiber Arts yarn is like, I can freely order it online without worry. So, maybe next year, I won't have to buy from Blue Moon Fiber Arts at all. That would actually mean that I'd be able to spend money on more of the indy dyers that were there.


2 comments:

brownII2 said...

I like the Dragon Dance colors! They are pretty cool! Well, I really like ALL the colors, but those are the best.

BrownCoat said...

Hahaha! I didn't figure you for the reds and oranges. I had planned on doing green socks for you, but if you'd rather have Dragon Dance, I think I can swing it. You still need to send me that tracing of your foot though. Make sure you mark on it where your ankle bone is.