Monday, January 25, 2010

It's been a long while

Holy Blogland Batman!!!

It has been a very long time since my last blog entry. I can't even say that I've had a valid reason why. I think mostly it has been because I just didn't want to be writing all the negative things that I have been feeling; and there has been a lot of it.

To make a very long story short, my stepfather moved out and now lives in Washington near my stepsister. Mom and he are in middle of a divorce. I can't say that I'm surprised, but I may still be in shock. He moved out at the end of October.

I am now working graveyard at the hotel. I get 30 hours a week now. This is good because I now can help pay bills. Our house is up for sale, but when our realtor did the caravan with Caldwell Banker, we found that we are asking 40k to much and if we sell the house for what they think it should and would sell for, we would be what is called upside down. That means that we'd still owe money on the loan after close of escrow. It also means that we'd still owe our realtor her fees etc.

So, we are in a pickle. We are trying to make the payments, but it is hard. The payments are more than 2/3rds what mom makes a month and then we still have utilities, gas and food. My little bit that I'm able to give isn't much, but it is something.

I am going to stop here and finish later. I feel like I am getting more negative as I write. I want to be able to stay positive in my writing.

No comments: